Report Design Essentials II - v4 Instructor-led, Virtual
Improve your BI360 report design skills in this intermediate level 8 hour hands-on virtual class which is delivered during two, 4 hour web-based sessions. Enjoy the benefits of the classroom and the convenience of group internet based delivery. 8 CPE credits available.
This is an eight-hour virtual online class that is delivered in two sessions of four hours each. Scroll down for dates and times.
This intermediate skill level course is the second in our series of report design courses and builds upon the concepts learned in Report Design Essentials I. Students will have plenty of hands-on opportunity while building report templates for profit and loss, balance sheet, and HR/payroll reports.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Filter multiple dimensions on a single row
- Specify sort order preferences within the Layout Editor
- Filters based upon dimension attributes such as account category or rollup level
- Embed Excel Functions such as MID and RIGHT into BI360 specific formulas
- Configure Nested Groups to enhance row expansion
- Use the BI360 Drill-To feature to customize drilldown results
- Build templates utilizing Dimension Trees
- Define report parameters and related report headers to include Tree selections
- Create custom period calculations instead of using Functions
- Utilize the parameter “sheet per value” functionality
- Add Excel charts to BI360 report templates
- Modify Solver supplied sample report templates
- Schedule reports for automated distribution using BI360 Report Publisher
- Explore the BI360 Web Portal for report management
- Review commonly used Macros for page breaks, hiding zero rows, columns, and blank sheets
- New Solver customers and partners who will be creating or maintaining reports with the BI360 Report Designer
- Solver reporting and budgeting administrators who have inherited an existing set of reports
- Solver reporting and budgeting administrators who desires formal training on configuring, evolving, and maintaining their organization’s reports
- Report Design Essentials-I or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with accounting and finance concepts used to create financial reports
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Excel
- A computer with two monitors is needed for class. One monitor to view the instructor and the second to complete the hands-on exercises
- A hands-free telephone or computer headset is required to interact with the instructor and classmates.
Solver, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org
NOTE: You will be prompted to select class dates after purchase.
Review our cancellation policy before completing registration. Are you ready to proceed?