Reforecasting Essentials - Instructor-led, Solver Cloud Virtual
This class supports these rapidly changing times with a look at the reforecast process in a 4 hour web-based session. Enjoy the benefits of the classroom and the convenience of group internet-based delivery. 4 CPE credits available in the Computer & Applications field of study.
This is an four-hour virtual online class that is delivered in a single session. Scroll down for dates and times.
NOTE: This class is lecture-style and will cover both web-based planning (version 4 or 5) and BI360 Planning (version 4) Excel-based planning.
This class is recommended for experienced Solver users, who already have budget or forecast forms, that would like to revise the upcoming financial or non-financial data forecast. Our expert instructor will cover the tips, tricks, and best practices learned from being a part of our consulting team. Ample time will be available for questions and answers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create a duplicate copy, or save as, an existing budget or forecast form
- Create a new scenario in the Data Warehouse
- Use a rule to copy an existing scenario's data to a new scenario
- Review meta data for any changes, i.e. new accounts
- Explore the design of existing forms and update as required
- Consider creating new driver-based forms
- Explore form assignments and workflow
- Duplicate and revise report templates as needed to support any new scenarios
- Existing Solver customers and partners who are responsible for creating or maintaining budget/forecast forms with the Report Designer
- New Solver reporting and budgeting administrators who have inherited an existing set of reports
- Any Solver reporting and budgeting administrators who desires formal training on configuring, evolving, and maintaining their organization’s forms
- Familiarity with accounting and finance concepts used to create financial reports
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Excel
- Access to a computer with an internet connection
PLEASE NOTE: A minimum of three students are required for class. If the minimum is not met two days prior to the starting session, class will be cancelled and a refund will be processed.
Solver, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org
NOTE: You will be prompted to select class dates after purchase.
Review our cancellation policy before completing registration. Are you ready to proceed?