Budgeting Essentials I - Instructor-led, Virtual
This one-day virtual instructor-led class is delivered over two days in four-hour increments. This class is ideal for BI360 Power Users who are responsible for the setup and maintenance of their web-based budget forms. 8 CPE credits are available.
This is an eight-hour virtual class delivered in two four-hour increments. Scroll down for dates and times.
This class covers the essential information needed for the creation and maintenance of web-based budget forms in BI360. Our expert instructor will cover the tips, tricks, and best practices that we have learned from our consulting team in order to create web-based budget input forms. Students will configure data settings for storage to the data warehouse. Scroll down for dates and locations.
- This class does not cover BI360 Planning (Excel). BI360 Planning (Excel) training is available as part of the Solver Academy eLearning subscription.
- If you are also responsible for reporting in your organization, please consider enrolling in the Report Design Essentials classes.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define sheet filters and parameters
- Define headers, columns and rows
- Enable Data Settings required for writeback
- Define Input Grid Settings
- Establish Comparative Grid Settings
- Create Chart Grid Settings
- Create budget input forms
- Upload completed forms to the Web Portal
- New Solver customers or partners who will be creating budget forms
- Existing Solver Power Users who have inherited existing budget templates and forms
- Any Solver Power User who desires formal training on configuring, evolving, and maintaining their organization’s budget forms
- Familiarity with the BI360 Report Designer is highly recommended but not required
- Familiarity with accounting and finance concepts used to create financial reports
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Excel
- No advanced preparation required
- Solver provides each student with a computer, training guide, continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks
Solver, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org
NOTE: You will be prompted to select a class date and location after purchase.
Review our cancellation policy before completing registration. Are you ready to proceed?