BI360 Cloud - Data Warehouse Overview
In this section, Toby Prince from the Solver consulting team, introduces the Data Warehouse concepts and components in BI360 Cloud/version 5.
Part 1 - Data Warehouse Overview
Part 2 - Data Warehouse Concepts
Part 3 - Data Warehouse Components
Part 4 - Getting Started with Next Steps
The lessons in this section relate specifically to connections between BI360 Cloud/version 5 and Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Installing the Gateway Connector
Preparing a New Tenant
Creating SQL Views on a GP Database
Dimension Integration: Accounts, Departments, Divisions and Full-Account String
Data Integration: GL Summary and GL Detail - History, Open, and Work Detail
BI360 Cloud - Gateway Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Using the Gateway Connector to load GP accounts and data to the BI360 Cloud data warehouse
In this course Jay Stewart, from the Solver software development team, goes through the process of configuring GP Integration between the TWO, Inc. on-premise database and the BI360 Cloud data warehouse using the BI360 Gateway Connector. Sample files are also available for download.
- Data Warehouse Overview
- Installing the Gateway Connector and creating a GP data source
- Preparing a New Tenant Prior to Loading Dimensions and Data
- Creating SQL Views on the GP Database
- Dimension Integration: Accounts, Departments, Divisions, and Full-Account String
- Data Integration: GL Summary and GL Detail - History, Open, and Work Detail
Posted 11/18, updated 9/19